Complete France Forum

Latest MP Scandal

DraytonBoy

[quote user="Thibault"]the undercover 'sheikh' who acted as an agent provocateur? This case would seem the same type of thing.[/quote]

Exactly.

[quote user="Thibault"]I have just listened to a barrister on PM discussing the possibility of

the Sunday Mirror and its journalist being prosecuted - I hope they are.[/quote]

Hear !  hear !

The whole self-righteous shenanigans stinks of  -  and I shrink from mentioning the ludicrous word  -  sexism.

If the said undercover hack journalist had enticed some D-list political harridan from amongst the strident Guardian-toting sisterhood to send, under false pretences, a pic of her saggy tits, there would by now be hell to pay, Questions in the House, and a general vociferous brandishing of castrating irons against the journalist.

I do not see this case as being in any way different.

Firstly there is nothing wrong with women's breasts, whatever their form!

Would a woman have been so stupid as to send such a photo, well it is quite possible that some one with an exaggerated sense of self might do that.............. and there would have been a stink too. I cannot account for other people's stupidity, no matter their gender!

If you look at this bloke's biography, you see Havard and Oxford mentioned, I often wonder what exactly defines 'clever', because for a clever bloke he's looking pretty stupid at the moment.

Idun (female)

EDIT

ps no one made him do this, he sent these photos willingly to someone he did not know! Just how many posters on here have intimate photos handy in their phones or on their internet things, just in case someone chats them up and asks to see such images.

[quote user="NormanH"]There is absolutely nothing wrong in a newspaper showing up what a load of filth the Tories are, giving a bit of balance against the Murdoch-controlled  empire and the loathsome Daily Mail's constant peddling of the other line.
[/quote]

It would be even better if both newspapers told the truth.

Archived