Complete France Forum

It's OK (or not, depending on your POV)

YCCMB

I believe concern has been expressed as to my whereabouts.

No need, but thanks for your concern. I took a step back from forumming for a number of reasons, and Real Life is now demanding a great deal of my attention, and will continue to do so for the rest of the month (and no doubt a bit beyond).

I am sure that Norman, Wooly and any one of a large number of stalwarts will be keeping you all adequately entertained whilst I pack my spotty hanky on a stick and relocate my base of operations.

A+ and toodle pip!

I am inclined to avoid tempting providence, given that UK conveyancing law allows for the likelihood of things falling through, and this will be the third attempt...but we are moving up a hill. There's only so much trench foot one can take, Another winter by the Thames would be another winter too many.

Anyway, thank you and cheerio again. I am a busy Betty and must get back to doing jobs.

Chance, you know what Betty's like; she's being self-deprecating and pulling someone's leg at the same time.

She is saying she's fine but not posting and that that is also fine for some people on here but possibly not for others (depending on their Point of View)

I don't mind interpreting a bit of Bettyspeak at the moment as she's probably too busy to pull me up if I have got it wrong [:D]

Archived