Complete France Forum

Gun laws

richard51

"My offspring have more sense than to visit Palestine or any other Arab s***holes."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)

A bit insulting to approx 0.5 billion people.

This response and the lack of comment from others really does demonstrate what I was trying to say on the other thread, along with the Norman thread about western greed, etc.

It says it better than I can.

What it actually says is that, on a forum for Francophiles, it's unlikely many people come here to engage in a debate about Israel, Palestine or one person's belief that he can dictate the terms and topics of any discussion that takes place here.

Likewise, it's incredibly pompous and blinkered to assume that because people have no wish to engage with your ongoing rants about Israel, with which you appear to have an obsession only eclipsed by your current anal preoccupation, you can accurately predict their views on the subject.

Richard, basically, nobody put you in charge. You can't MAKE people join in a discussion of something they aren't interested in discussing with you. And accusing people of adopting a stance simply because they won't engage in your debate is immature. Grow up.

It isnt my debate and I didnt make NickP or WB respond.

I certainly didnt want your personal attack on me yet again. Please dont change the subject with personal attacks - I didnt object when the board heard weeks of personal experience of the floods when your home didnt even get flooded - totally irrelevant but shows my disdain for you, like you for me.

NB France neighbours arabic countries and many people of arabic decent live in France - so it is very relevant, even if some on here wish to put their heads in the white sand.

Do you know the Desmond Tutu and Edmund Burke quotes.

Archived