Complete France Forum

contacting a Forum Moderaor

Chauffour

[quote user="Just Katie"]

Weedon, if I started singing Irish songs the queue would quickly disappear.  It is more painful than a chinese burn.

[/quote]

Yet you continue to inflict all 16 verses of 'Spancil Hill' on unsuspecting, innocent people year in, year out.

[quote user="Just Katie"]...Wont you look at Calamity Tresco all Tressed up.  The woman who said clear mascara looked tarty.[/quote]

I love the new me. So many outfits and accessories, and they're all vintage.[;-)]

I also look quite shifty, which reflects how I feel, in some small way. [6]

[quote user="Tressy"][quote user="Just Katie"]...Wont you look at Calamity Tresco all Tressed up.  The woman who said clear mascara looked tarty.[/quote]

I love the new me. So many outfits and accessories, and they're all vintage.[;-)]

I also look quite shifty, which reflects how I feel, in some small way. [6]
[/quote]

Does Parker still drive you around m'lady, or have you given him the spanish archer?

[quote user="Weedon"]...Does Parker still drive you around m'lady, or have you given him the spanish archer?[/quote]

Men!

You're getting your cultural references mixed up.

I make no claim to be of the nobility, but if Pen chose to dispense with the services of Parker it's no business of mine, or - may I politely suggest - yours [:D][6]

Archived