Complete France Forum

Delete & edit and no pm box

Lilly

[quote user="Lilly"]I have noticed on my last couple of posts that an edit and delete box appear and stay and nobody else has these why's this also no PM box appears, maybe no one wants to know me I think I'll go and eat worms![/quote]

Because no one else can edit or delete your posts except you, or the Mods.

Don't worry, we can all see your pm button, it's very neat![:)]

Edited to add Ooopps Coops said it too....this took ages to post.

The "edit" and "delete" options apply to your own posts only.

You can edit or delete your own posts but not another member's posts (please note the system plays up a lot and edit/delete is sometimes difficult...[geek]).

As for the PM button, it is visible on everybody else's posts so that you can contact them via the forum, but generally speaking, you would not send yourself a Private Message... [:)]

EDIT: Tressy, you know too much... Have you been here before?[8-)]

[quote user="Lilly"]I have noticed on my last couple of posts that an edit and delete box appear and stay and nobody else has these why's this also no PM box appears, maybe no one wants to know me I think I'll go and eat worms![/quote]

Hi Lilly,  you dont have to eat worms, your punishment is feeling like a dinga ling!!  Well usually, it is me who feels like one. [:D]

Well I'm obviously having one of those nights when a girl should know when to shut up and sit on her hands!! After I wrote the question and reflected a little I did indeed come to the conclusion that one could only edit ones post but I had already commited myself out in the open airways, talking of which I'm not so sure how I feel about everyone seening my PM button (its made me rearrange my dressing gown!)

Thank you fo your help everyone.

[quote user="Lilly"]...I'm not so sure how I feel about everyone seening my PM button (its made me rearrange my dressing gown!)[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

Don't worry about it Lily. As others have intimated, we've seen it all before.[:-))]

Archived