Complete France Forum

Ohhh me gawd!

Chris Head

My sister sat accross from Sharon (Letitia Dean?) from Eastenders on a flight to Limoges the other day, apparently she's knee high to a grasshopper....I wonder if she looks in here?

It seems that not only the Northerners are coming here in their droves but the Cockneys are headed this way also.....gawd 'elp us awl!

Chris

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mentioned that to Albert (Einstein) and Oscar (Wilde) over supper this evening, and they didn't belive me. Pope John Paul was a bit more accommodating though, and said he'd mention it to Jesus when he got home. He might not see him tonight, because he had a rendzvous to play poker with John Lennon and the Queen Mother.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]So that was really Pope John Paul and Ringo, right?

[/quote]

No. That was Ringo's brother - the one who ran off with Pope Urban

III's aunt, so I can see where you were getting confused. She used to

go out with Einsteinn's chiropodist. He (the chiropdist, not Einstein)

was round only the other day borrowing a cup of sugar, and he metioned

that Ringo was planning to nip by your gaff to give back that fiver he

owes you. If you see him, could you let him know that I've still got

that aardvaak of Danny La Rue's?

[quote user="Dick Smith"]Sure. It's a nice, gentle aardvark.

In fact it's an aardvark that never hurt anybody.

[/quote]

Me Mum had that aardvark in at Xmas, diddenarf make us look posh, what

wiv the lemonade and cherry innit.......I used to drink it wiv Clint

and John, two old cowboy muckers of mine.

[quote user="Miki"]How could Je forget, it was a wonderful time to be with the Harem and I have only just got me breff back [:)]

[/quote]

I didn't know you were with Procul Harem, Miki.  I can just imagine you skipping the light fandango, turning cartwheels 'cross the floor, then feeling kinda [+o(] ...

[quote user="verviale"]

My nan used to make tea in the cafe where Matt Monroe used to pop for a cuppa when he was driving London Busses, thats the best I can do for name dropping unless buying Cameron Mckintoshes assistants car counts.

[/quote]

Depends.  Was the car famous - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, for instance?

Matt Monroe.  What a fab tennis player he was.  He would have won Wimbledon several times more if it hadn't been for the Borg.  But Matt's resistance was futile.

I forgot to mention when I collected my car Twiggy was having sunday lunch at the same pub and thats where she got asked to do the marks and spencer adverts as there marketing director was also in the pub.I can name drop for England , if you want more, I will wait for requests.

Archived