Complete France Forum

Well if looney tunes have their point of view, I have mine

Ex Labour Leader's brother arrested in an anti lockdown demonstration.

Piers Corbyn was taken away after showing up with a megaphone and

proclaiming 5G and the coronavirus pandemic were linked, calling it a

"pack of lies to brainwash you and keep you in order".

The group was anti vaccinations, and well, they are entitled to their beliefs? but they really are risking the health and with some things the lives of others with these beliefs. I have no idea what any society can do with these people who IMO have such a disregard for the well being of the rest of us, ie the herd.

If they think that I am some sort of vaccine fascist, then I probably am, but I would rather that than be any other way.

I would argue that anti vac people are entitled to their beliefs but should not be allowed to live in the general population. Their children should be excluded from mainstream education and mixing with other people.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/unvaccinated-french-boy-reintroduces-measles-costa-rica/

The problem is that if one of these gets coronavirus they will not put the blame on being packed together but they will blame 5G.

And wht 5G and not 4G (was reading about a report on 5G by a council where the committee had been hijacked by all sorts of people)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52674949

When I had to work for a living I was responsible for leasing out roof space to the telecoms companies to put their aerials etc. Complaints from local residents about the radiation from these base stations. Unfortunaely, as it was the NHS could not stick two fingers up to the complainants so research and replies. The outcome - there is a far higher degree of radiation putting a phone to the ear than from the base station. No doubt the complainers stopped using their phones to stop the radiation risk from their handsets.

You would think that with the improvement in education that the fear of peaceful technology would no longer exist - was there not fears for health at the speed of the first steam locomotives.

Do not know about this protest group but amazes me with some who due to the amount of time they spend protesting cannot be employed so presumably find nothing to protest about in the taxpayer funding those who could work.

The one who was named was because they have a famous brother. I am pretty sure that if journalists get hold of other names and find a famous link, they too will be named.

So these people, maybe if they are ill, the NHS should stop them using services and hand them a book about prehistoric cures. I take it that as they are so unenlightened and selfish and egotistical that they would not be interested in anti biotics (whilst they still work), pace makers, chemo etc etc etc. In fact maybe they should be isolated from the rest of us. I don't want them near me, ever.

Currently it is bad enough with decent people around me, who are taking care, and the general concern about getting this.

One man said he did not have a TV or listen to the media. Shame, he could have heard, seen and / or read about the President of Brazils experiment - do not have lockdown, carry on as normal and see how many die.