Complete France Forum

Who gives the best service? How much chier do we take?

She really isn't my favourite person, but having suffered baggage loss, cancellations, unreserved seat scramble etc, I'm not alone in getting cheesed off with it all? Sure I like value, that's why I drive via Speedferries and for me the service element there is mostly satisfactory, but truly when you pay for service aren't you allowed to throw a hissy fit when you get short changed?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/campbell-to-face-charges-over-heathrow-bag-row-833565.html [8-|]

You are supposed to behave like a reasonable person.  The allegations against her are yet to be tested in Court but the CPA must by statute believe they have at least a 60% of making the charges stick.

That being the case and if found guilty then I am afraid that conduct which is currently being alleged has no place in todays world.  There are more intelligent and indeed famous people than Campbell about and they do not behave in such a manner.

Indeed I am searching for ideas as to what she really brings to the party.

Deny her the oxygen on which she thrives.

Of course guys, little sympathy, and we would all be reasonable, but my main thrust is the headline, isn't the point that if she got what she paid for she wouldn't have got upset? just because the price drops surely we are entitled to service, witness the awards won by Speedferries, but haven't the operators got it wrong not giving a reasonable standard of service. Who still gives value and service.

Incidentally have BA lost their operators licence yet for the debacle at Terminal 5? How many train operators would have got away with that? [8-|]

I'm not sure exactly what the lady did, I've heard inside stories but I wasn't there, but if she at the very least intimidated crewmembers then she should quite rightly have been thrown off the aircraft, irrespective of her grounds for complaint, end of story.  

As for the fall in standards, ...passengers are very cost aware - witness the numorous posts on this forum about how cheap a flight was.  People simple don't want to pay more for their flight, so less and less of the money passengers pay is going on providing the service and more and more is going on fuel...so the service is going to suffer and will continue to suffer unless passengers are prepared to pay more...

Archived