Complete France Forum

A bus to stanstead ?

Pads

To aid your research its STANSTED not Stanstead.

The surprising thing is Stansted has a 24/7 national express coach service, Heathrow Doesn't

I had to drive my nephew to Heathrow after contacting national express to check as I could not believe London's premier airport also does not 24 hour tube links.

[quote user="teapot"]

I had to drive my nephew to Heathrow after contacting national express to check as I could not believe London's premier airport also does not 24 hour tube links.

[/quote]

Nowhere in the London area has 24 hour tube links. Also, Heathrow doesn't operate flights on a 24 hour basis, so why should you need to get there in the early hours anyway?

True Albert, however as it is necessary to arrive at the airport a couple of hours earlier than your flight maybe someone should have looked at the flight times and scheduled a tube early enough to be able to use the network or even the coach service.

Personally I would rather go by car but the Mayors of London do want us to use public transport and the M4 Heathrow approach road is pathetically small for the number of vehicles using it, to the point that if a vehicle breaks down it causes chaos.

Archived