Complete France Forum

Oral exam today

Pads

ANother

Im doing a 4 year course which at the end will give me the equivalent of a gsce ... we take 3 exams a year and have to take and pass them all for the certificate . One is listening, one talking, one reading writing.

Im in my 2nd year now ... I passed my first year with a mark of 97% but it was very easy ...this year has got tougher so not expecting to do so well ...

Im not bothered about the certificate really but enjoy the challenge of the exams to measure how far im getting on... My main aim is just to learn french so when I retire to my little home I can talk to the neighbours and pay my bills ect... Plus its keeping these old grey cells ticking over .

I go to school for 2 hours a week but have a lot of home work to do plus any extra time I want to put into it ... which I put loads .. watching french films listening to cd's talking and singing ..I enjoy trying to translate songs and poems , I write my shopping list in french , and even talk to the cat in french so he knows whats going on when we get there ;0)

Archived