Complete France Forum

Vraititi - Souchon is on on Thursday !

Christine Animal

I hope Vraititi sees this, as well as any other Souchon lovers.

Alain Souchon is the Invité on the television programme "Trafic.music", France 2, on Thursday 6th October at 22.40.

As "sentimental" as ever, but a little more "philosophique" with his new album "la Vie Théodore" (Théodore Monod).

They say "Du très beau, du très grand Souchon. Au plus profond."

http://www.alainsouchon.net/swf/somfr.htm

Merci, merci L'Animal, heureux d'voir que tu es toujours à la pointe de l'actualité culturelle, but manque de bol, j' n' l'ai ni vu, ni enregistré, comme un glandu j'tais sur les routes, coincé entre deux 'educational conferences' in the south, ces putains de conférences dites 'pédagogiques' (qui servent en fait à muscler l'égo démesuré de beaucoup de ces branques qui écrivent sur nos chères têtes blondes). Putain, j' t' raconte pas, ça te gave l'aorte comme c'est pas pensable, écouter palabrer les nouveaux mercenaires de l'Education, ceux-là mêmes qui, l'air fier, jouissent tant à s'écouter bavasser des heures entières alignant lapalissades sur lapalissades, enfin bref, comme disait le bon Pépin, better not start me on this one. Pour en revenir a notre affaire, faudra qu'j' demande à ma bergère, 'la p'têt vu ou magnétoscopé. Enfin, t'sais, moi j'suis pas un très grand fan de ces artistes qui prolongent indéfiniment leur carrière, ça les regarde c'est sûr, mais bon, dans 99 cas sur cent, ils feraient bien d'arrêter les frais quand ça commence à sentir le roussi if you get my drift. Look at Le Forestier, Lalanne, etc. ça fait presque de la peine de les voir à la téloche now, quand ils n'y font pas les bouffons à courir le cachet, ils nous offrent leurs dernières chansonnettes, usually pas de quoi faire trembler un hanneton. Bah, j'l'aime bien le Souchon, mais ses vieux morceaux, especially 'Allo Maman Bobo', or the lovely wistful one, what's its name, 's'asseoir par terre' (must be at least 18 yrs old) I think, lovely song that one, he seems a nice enough bloke though, they're so few and far between now on telly. Had nearly enough energy left last night to watch part of Ardisson's show after the France game. Maybe I shouldn't have bothered, it was sad, v. sad to see A. Jardin in that state, remember when he popped in unannounced on the literary scene (what, 25 yrs ago or so ?) as a youngster, he was the darling of France with his electric personality and passionate novels, they were so energetic, so full of life, he himself was so full of beans he seemed to be constantly on planet Heaven, he seemed to be so different, so refreshing, in Pivot's stale programmes he stuck out like a sore thumb. 25 yrs on, look at him, a sad-looking quadra, no verve, no originality, what the hell has happened to him ? reduced to write filth about his family, etc. and pass it off as true ramblings, yeah, pull the other one. Oh yes, it sells, 'course it sells, if you mix sex, drugs, zoophily, madness, Pernod, bitchiness and say: this is my family ! (not true but whatever, as he said himself to his disapproving cousin: 'doesn't matter, journalists believe anything that sells'), yeah, it will sell. Affligeant. What happens to so many of these quadras and quinquas (male or female) who, excuse my French, 'partent en couille' (degenerate) so spectacularly, can't they find happiness, serenity, peace, love and tutti quanti after a while, after experimenting for so long, with all their fame and financial security ? And, bordel, how on earth did Ardisson get his English degree (apparently he's got one !), the man can hardly say 'How are you ?' without looking at this notes !

You didn't miss much of Souchon finally, he was only on the first part and disappeared after his second song.  But it was lucky we watched as there were some more extraordinaire "oldies" on, Paul McCartney, interviewed in Paris, and then the Stones.  Apparently Mick Jagger lives in France and he speaks very good French.  I didn't know that, but I suppose everyone else did...  

Archived