Complete France Forum

Seperation

[quote user="LyndaandRichard"]Thanks Clair.

Hope this will be a simple process. Emotions make it hard enough without the legal rubbish that can make it even harder. We want it simple. Hope the law will comply.

[/quote]

Hi Lynda,

This must be very difficult for you.  Wish you all the very best!!!

Is there a mediation service in France? When I divorced 14 years ago, we attended mediation for an evening a week until my ex-wife and I had thrashed out all the details with neutral representatives. We only spoke to lawyers at the very end, which saved an enormous amount of money, leaving more to split between us. Both parties need to be open and honest and ready to find a solution in difficult circumstances, but it is worth it.

[quote user="baypond"]Is there a mediation service in France? When I divorced 14 years ago, we attended mediation for an evening a week until my ex-wife and I had thrashed out all the details with neutral representatives. We only spoke to lawyers at the very end, which saved an enormous amount of money, leaving more to split between us. Both parties need to be open and honest and ready to find a solution in difficult circumstances, but it is worth it.[/quote]

Hi,

There is a mediation service in France . See   http://www.apmf.fr

Archived