Complete France Forum

walkers smokey bacon crisps.....

Nico

How does Jude feel about the deal? After all, she married a man (albeit a Geordie) who Kafkad himself into a sossidge (not even a Northumberland Ring) who sometimes smokes a Meerschauum pipe and bangs a big drum. Now that has got to disappoint a woman, hasn't it?

Back to the crisps - it takes all sorts (phnaar) but how can anybody miss those things? I thought they stopped making them when ICI Tees-side closed down and the chemicals were no longer available. And Twiglets - I ask you. We were given some at a PTA meeting yesterday - I ask you. Well. Or am I in a minority here?

Jude says she only stays with me because I'm good with my hands.

Twiglets - I think they are dipped in either engine oil or Marmite, which amounts to the same thing.  Yet as I get older I find that I am starting to like them.  I think a lifetime of curry and beer has killed my tastebuds.  Ow.  Jude has just hit me on the back of the head.

[quote user="Cassis"]Jude says she only stays with me because I'm good with my hands.

[/quote]

How can you be good with your hands with those stoopid gloves on! And you've got little stringy arms.................useless if you ask me!!

EDIT back on topic i forgot all about twiglets!!!! Now i miss them! Grrrrr

[quote user="Dick Smith"]How does Jude feel about the deal? After all, she married a man (albeit a Geordie) who Kafkad himself into a sossidge (not even a Northumberland Ring) who sometimes smokes a Meerschauum pipe and bangs a big drum. Now that has got to disappoint a woman, hasn't it?

[/quote]

How little you know, Mr Smith.....

thats mature!  and i happen to like bags of rancid fat and bread and crap go down quite well, i think im not the only one either. thank you for enlightening us all with that fascinating fact.

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

[quote user="Nico"]yeah why do they not have nice sausages here? we want sausages!![/quote]

What kind of sausage would you like Nico. The lovely [+o(] Walls bread and cr a p type or do you prefer the Too-loose all meat variety. I always used to look forward to our sausages here when we came on holiday over a 20 year period. Now we live it so love them all the time. As for chrisps, why not just eat a bag of rancid fat coated with salt, possibly with some potatoe scrapings in it for good measure. Or even prawn cocktail and have a good measure of E numbers chucked in for good luck? [+o(][+o(][+o(]

Now a bag of fritons, now yer talking. Duck scratchings, cooked in duck fat, yum, yum...[8-|]

P.S. Not sure about your boudin blanche Dick, but the local butcher does a wonderful boudin noir... I haven't tried the white, but I will and soon...

[/quote]

Archived