Complete France Forum

Christmas shots

Punch

Jay Jay, many thanks.

The mutts are a spaniel, a labrador/dingo (really), two sharpés (sp?), a labrador/doberman (the softest of the pack) and Rocco our lurcher. A (not so) old English sheep dog refused to be in the photo as she regards the rest as they are "as common as muck". Also the bribe was inadaquate.

Dick, I use Safari and sometimes Outlook Express (tho' no longer supported by Apple).

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wonderful photos Verviale! Can I be your guest next Christmas?  Twinkle and I must make arrangements for next year [:D]. Lovely room with beams and fireplace, looks as if you are in the English countryside in Essex. Very pretty.

Yes I live in a small village outside Frinton-on-sea,with sprawling backwaters, its  the place arthur ransome based his book on called secret water, it is very beautiful and has seals bobbing up and down throughout the inlets.The cottage is 500 years old and a lot of the timbers have marks of the sea on them,we are nestled round the church and the old Inn  as these old places often are.A real half timbered essex cottage that I treasure.

Archived