Complete France Forum

High heel shoes for Queensland ladies

Frederick

There are a lot of Queenslanders emailing this

That is how I got it . Today after three days of sun shine they are picking themselves up out of this tragic situation and putting their lives back together . They know better than many what nature can do and how it can destroy families ... They are not people who sit with their head in their hands for long .. they weep a while for their loss ..then get up crack a joke and get on with living .

[quote user="Frederick"]There are a lot of Queenslanders emailing this That is how I got it . Today after three days of sun shine they are picking themselves up out of this tragic situation and putting their lives back together . They know better than many what nature can do and how it can destroy families ... They are not people who sit with their head in their hands for long .. they weep a while for their loss ..then get up crack a joke and get on with living .[/quote]

However you dress it up and we only have your word for that, that doesn't excuse you passing it on, it is in very bad taste. And I think totally insensitive

Archived