Complete France Forum

URGENT: Forum to close temporarily

It's holiday time, and not just for all you guys lucky enough to spend your summers in France. Our hard-working Forum Administrator, Eleanor, is taking a couple of days off () to recharge her batteries. Normally I would take over monitoring the site but I'm going to be recovering from having my wisdom teeth out.

The other staff members on the team will be busy working on the magazine, so we've had to take the drastic and difficult decision to temporarily close the site from this coming Wednesday (16th July) until the following Wednesday (23rd July).

We are going to keep the site open as a read only document so you can still use it as a research resource, but you wont be able to post or register from 5pm GMT Wednesday 16th until 5pm Wednesday 23rd.

Rather than leave the registration requests piling up, and give the small but annoying number of abusers the chance to bother you all with spam, advertising and inflammatory mails, we don't want to risk leaving the forum unmonitored, both for your sakes and ours.

That's doesn't really leave us with any other option, I'm afraid.

Sorry to have to do this, but I hope you understand our reasoning.

Best wishes

Lucy-Jane Cypher
Editor
Living France

• 4 years later...

Archived