Complete France Forum

What happens if France meets England in the semis?

Kitty

Our neighbours went absolutely bonkers half an hour ago.  I told my son that it was going to happen, but they never want to believe 'experience', do they? 

Anyway, after that 'Smart Alec' statement, we would undoubtedly support our guys (Angleterre) but there's a lot of water to go under the proverbial bridge before we get to that.

Tried to explain to Michel earlier today about England (& the flag) + UK (& the Union Jack). Lost the will to live. You've all been there, haven't you?

Our first dilema is Brazil v France.  The kids love Brazil and the dinios.  Its a bit of a toughy, but think France will come out on top, that's in the 'who will the kids support' contest.  As for the real thing, well its obvious, Brazil of course.

I hate to say it but I really can't see England beating Portugal, I'd love to see them win, but England don't really seem to be playing as a team. 

So, France v England? it ain't gonna happen.

Its now getting confusing.

We have been "ordered" to watch the England - Portugal with some French friends who are all of Portuguese heritage.  Yesterday my "French" neighbour was really upset because he is actually Spanish.

And TOH is German

May all be over for England already because I read somewhere that Argentina's Horacio Elizonda will be the ref for the match against Portugal [:D][:D] with our French neighbour we are watching the England v Portugal match then having a BBQ then the France v Brazil match, luckily they are all more interested in Rugby than Football.....we will find out just how much more next year in the Rugby Coupe du Monde here in France. Oh, we did say to them that if England lose against Portugal then we would go home in a complete sulk and take our sausages with us![:D]

Archived