Complete France Forum

Carte de Séjour: have a laugh on me...

NormanH

[quote user="Un autre Gallois"]Depends what the prize will be for the winner of "Big Nasty"

UaGallois[/quote]

It's too nasty to say............[:)]

[quote user="richard51"]Nomoss - I don;t seem to fit into any of those categories. Am I too old or incontinent?[/quote]

Afraid you just haven't been nasty enough lately.

Please try harder[:D]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote user="You can call me Betty or Queenie if you prefer"]What a boring life your husband must have what with you being perfect and right all the time.

Dearie me, CT, if you're going to try and fight what you perceive as me being "nasty" with you being nasty, you're going to have to up your game ????[/quote]

I didn't perceive anything I read how nasty you were towards my father in your comments which is why I call you a right nasty horrible and disgusting piece of work and your comment in Chinees just goes to prove your point.

Apart the fact you seem to stalk me round the forum (electric cars being yet another example) making stupid comments you are clearly a person who must always be right and everyone else is wrong. Your experience is not only somewhat naïve at best and most often grossly out of date. I have no intention of picking a fight with you because you always like to have the last word but I feel the saying about respecting your elders does not apply to you.

I have ploughed through this thread a couple of times now and simply do not understand why the word 'nastiness' even came up.

OK, so people disagree, they do, but I saw nothing 'nasty'.

It's a message board......... we aren't all the same and never will be....... get over it!

Archived