Complete France Forum

List of english B & B owners

Lozzi23

You could be right, Choochie-face.  Snorebitch soon left for a solo career then linked up with Harry Hill under the assumed name of Schnorbitz.  I think this is her on the right, with Mike in the middle and Bernie on the left.

[img]http://www.ukgameshows.com/atoz/programmes/w/whose_baby/whose%20baby.jpg[/img]

Bernie did not die in 1988 as widely believed but underwent a sex change to re-emerge as Bernadette Peters and continues to perform to this day.

[img]http://www.bernadette-peters.com/logo.gif[/img]

Blige me, the things you learn on here.

I had no idea that Clement Freud  was in with that lot, are you sure it was Harry Hill and not Mr Freud ?

Bernadette did will with Mr Lee later on didn't she and Bernie looked a bit of hot stuff ....................for a bloke !

Clement Freud (grand-daughter of the renowned brothel-madam Sigmund and sister to Lucie) had an act which involved not Snorebitch but an elderly poodle with droopy jowls and a deerstalker hat which went by the name of Henrietta.  But it's an understandable and common mistake to make.  Please don't bring Benny Hill into it at this stage.  As you know, Sigmund played the little man whose head Benny (adoptive mother to Harry) liked to slap.  How we laughed! 

Dwooo-do Tootle-oo Dwoo-do Tootle-oo Dwooo-do Tootle-oo Do.  That was his catchphrase.

Laughed ! We roared when that Benny Bresslaw slapped the litle feller on the bonce.

The French had a similar act with Candice Caniche in the lead role but

she had a beret.  Every week she sung about Johnny Oignon, that

was jolly.

My Father told me about that catchphrase and he did larf as well !

[quote user="Rob Roy"]Is anyone else worried about these two, or is it only me? [img]http://bestsmileys.com/thinking/6.gif[/img] Ifeel I have entered a parallel universe![blink][/quote]

Perhaps they are fantasising that they are chatting over a drink in a bar in Newcastle or Benidorm. Wish I was there [;-)]

I'm at level 4 in my universe, we don't see many folks most days, I do

wonder what level the fools and idiots are on and indeed if there are

any parallel universes.

Got me thinking now but first I shall have some Kahlua in my coffee

..............................that little feller reminds me of

someone in a pub....................and it ain't Mr Smith neever.[8-)]

[quote]chatting over a drink in a bar in Newcastle or Benidorm. Wish I was there... [/quote]

Or just drinking some Newkie brown in Benidorm, ready to hit the club with the Bootleg Beatles and the fab Mr Leapy Lee [:)]

You will, you will, eventually your intrigue will need to be satisfied.

You will be mesmerised, nay spellbound and at the same time, kind of

thankful it's not you with the sausages and the..................no,

it's too frightening to put on this gentile forum.

Do report back, it would be nice to know that Vicky (She has a Daughter doing the act as well !) is well and fit.

[quote] I'm well informed its all done in the best possible of taste
[/quote]

Not sure about that !!! It isn't done with mirrors either !!

Archived