Complete France Forum

Affections Longue Durée translation

Nickel

Congratulations Nickel! [:D][:D][:D]

Well done on this, it has been desperately needed, and you have done a fab job.

A huge thank you for all your hard work and dilligence, I'm sure this is going to be a great source of info for everyone affected.

I do believe you have earned a day off, time to sit back and accept the well deserved applause!

BTW  Anyone else notice that ErnieY posted straight after the translation of ALD No.6 on page 2?[8-)]

Wouldn't have any relation to his signature/avatar would it??? [:-))]

ErnieY says: "My doctor said one drink per day, I can live with that ! " [Www] [:D]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nickel, what a magnificent piece of work you have done. I followed this thread quietly, would imagine that others have done too, but you do deserve a lot of praise, congratulations and thanks. What dedication, thank you from all of us who will might your work as a reference in future.

• 1 month later...

A few more specific diseases that can be added to ALD 31 ( all very rare)

Ostéogénèse Imparfait -                             Osteogenesis Imperfecta - genetic disorder of bone/collagen synthesis

Cushing's Syndrome                                   Endocrine disorder - due to high levels of cortisol - several causes

Turner's Syndrome                                     Chromosomal disorder affecting females *

Rendu-Osler (Osler-Weber-Rendu )          Hereditary Haemorrhagic Telangiectasis

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome                            Genetic - defect of collagen synthesis

Marfan's Syndrome                                    Genetic - defect of connective tissue synthesis

*Haute Autorité Santé    at present,  has only  issued  guidelines for Turners syndrome. I assume the remainder will follow in due course.

Archived