Jump to content
Complete France Forum



Recommended Posts

A friend of wife is returning to France this summer. French national, 2 kids, recently divorced from French husband, lived in UK for the last 15 years. She has paid tax in France all the time, as she has rented out the house she bought when younger.

She will get a Ewhatever from the UK to cover her initially. However, she is unlikely to get a job in the area where she will be living, so the question she is asking is regarding her qualification for CMU in due course. Anyone (Coops?) got any links, I checked vosdroits, but couldn't find what I was looking, missis looked, but she's French, therefore on the grounds of nationality excused understanding the internet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...