Complete France Forum

CPAM and ALDs

woolybanana

Thank you, Norman.

I wonder why my last visit to the doc was only reimbursed at €10.60, then? It may have been that the ALD paperwork was still in the pipeline, even though the doctor handed the requisite authorization from CPAM over to me in the surgery  and the card was updated immediately.

Am I also right in thinking that the ALD rights are backdated until the time of application?

Hello Wooly

Perhaps you had some non- or pre-ALD 'forfaits partipaires' and/or 'franchises' that they needed to recoup from you.

Question to you (or Norman) - do I have to have an appt with my GP to collect my 'volet' from the ALD confirmation she has received?  I know she has it and yesterday I received my letter of confirmation.  Are there things relating to it that need explaining face to face?

Thanks.

CBC65

It could be how he has presented the consultation.

Obviously if you  went to him with a sprained ankle you wouldn't be covered at 100%, since only the things on the protocol de soins are covered.

My Doctor always distinguishes  between  the  2 parts of the prescription for the ALD-related and non ALD related medicines.

On the other hand he always passes my consultations as being  ALD-related, even though at the last one he also syringed my ears..

This makes me think that there must be a way for the Doctor to distinguish between the two types of visit, so perhaps yours slipped up.

It could also be that the card needs to go through the 'bourne' again at the Pharmacy...

Edit:

If it was the first time you have used it it is even more likely that it needs updating...

[quote user="CBC65"]Hello Wooly

Perhaps you had some non- or pre-ALD 'forfaits partipaires' and/or 'franchises' that they needed to recoup from you.

Question to you (or Norman) - do I have to have an appt with my GP to collect my 'volet' from the ALD confirmation she has received?  I know she has it and yesterday I received my letter of confirmation.  Are there things relating to it that need explaining face to face?

Thanks.

CBC65

[/quote]

Not really explaining, but I seem to remember him signing something.

In any case it is re-imbursed, and a visit is a courtesy

Yes, but we found for any extra blood test work outside the fixed three monthly ones, we had to pay for those and they were not cheap either. Having an ALD attestation does not entitle the holder to everything 100% covered even if it is part of the ongoing medical problem.

That's strange Val.

I have blood tests every 10 days, and all my other tests have always been paid at 100%, as long as related to the problem concerned.

Pour ces affections, l'Assurance Maladie rembourse

à 100 % (du tarif de la Sécurité Sociale) les dépenses liées aux soins

et traitements nécessaires.

Perhaps (as often) the a regional question, depending on the interpretation  your local CPAM?  Although it shouldn't be...

Do you mean this Coops?

Pénalités financières pour l'assuré hors parcours de soins

Il convient de rappeler que le patient reste libre de

choisir le médecin ou la spécialité de son choix, que ce soit dans le

parcours de soins coordonnés ou en dehors.

Cependant, toute personne qui n'a pas déclaré de médecin

traitant ou qui ne respecte pas le parcours de soins coordonnés doit

assumer une majoration de sa participation aux frais d'assurance maladie

(ticket modérateur) de 40 %.

other useful links

http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/particuliers/F10870.xhtml#N10157

http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/particuliers/F1069.xhtml

http://www.ameli.fr/professionnels-de-sante/medecins/votre-convention/tarifs/tarifs-conventionnels-des-medecins-generalistes/tarifs-des-medecins-generalistes-en-metropole.php

[quote user="NormanH"]Do you mean this Coops?

Pénalités financières pour l'assuré hors parcours de soins

Il convient de rappeler que le patient reste libre de choisir le médecin ou la spécialité de son choix, que ce soit dans le parcours de soins coordonnés ou en dehors.

Cependant, toute personne qui n'a pas déclaré de médecin traitant ou qui ne respecte pas le parcours de soins coordonnés doit assumer une majoration de sa participation aux frais d'assurance maladie (ticket modérateur) de 40 %.

other useful links

http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/particuliers/F10870.xhtml#N10157

http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/particuliers/F1069.xhtml

http://www.ameli.fr/professionnels-de-sante/medecins/votre-convention/tarifs/tarifs-conventionnels-des-medecins-generalistes/tarifs-des-medecins-generalistes-en-metropole.php

[/quote]Yes, Norman.  It's just that10.60 doesn't sound like even the usual 70% to me although arithmetic is certainly not my strong point (to put it mildly.)

Here is the detail of my last consultation with my GP.

It was at home as I had twisted my back

The first part shows that I got the standard 70% (16,10)

The 1€ you have to pay

The third line shows that the CPAM also paid the part normally paid by the Mutuelle (Compl à 100%) as I get 100% for the ALD

The extra 10€ for a home visit was also paid at 7€  and 3€

Date de l'acteNature de la prestationMontant payéBase de remboursementTauxMontant versé
25/01/2012VISITE 23,00 euros23,00 euros70 %16,10 euros

participation forfaitaire à retenir(1) (PFT)

-1,00 euro
25/01/2012COMPL. A 100%

23,00 euros30 %6,90 euros
25/01/2012MAJ. DEPLACEMENT 10,00 euros10,00 euros70 %7,00 euros
25/01/2012COMPL. A 100%

10,00 euros30 %3,00 euros
The best way to see this detail is to go to the site at

https://assure.ameli.fr/PortailAS/appmanager/PortailAS/assure?_somtc=true

and look up your own details

I think it's got to be the €1's and 50c's added together from previous prescriptions, doctors visits etc. It's easiest to register on the Amelie site and then you can see what you actually owe in the way of these franchises and it all becomes more simple.

At the pharmacy too, but I did get some blood tests done under ALD whilst the thing was going through, so I wonder if they registered correctly.

I have asked for a provisional code from Amelie but it takes up to 10 days to come through, apparently. Then I can check the account and see what has been going on.

[quote user="AnOther"]With all these Kafkaesque calculations, 100% of this, 70% of that, it kinda makes you homesick for the 'free at point of delivery' NHS doesn't it ?

[/quote]Frequently.  Not to mention all the daft bits of paper and endless back and forth in the post. For  example.  I have blood transfusion during op.  A month later I get a prescription (two copies of one, letter of explanation from doc, plus further bit of paper from transufsion service) for a blood test.  I go to nurse who takes blood and send it to the lab.  Lab sends copies of results to me, the surgeon, my gp and the transfusion bods.  Lab sends to me (in separate envelope) a bill for 4.20.  I write cheque and send it to lab.  They send me a receipt.  I send receipt to my top up insurer who then reimburses me (finally - somebody is in this century) direct to my bank account.

Phew,

[:-))][:-))][:-))]

Archived