Complete France Forum

Avis d'echeance - change of department

Doodle

Hello all,

Yesterday I received my Avis d'echeance. I knew the March bill was due but I noticed that instead of the payment being sent to Laval it was to be sent to Roche Sur Yon (85) of course I then looked more closely and noticed that it was for the quatrieme trimestre 2011 which I had paid in december at my usual office Laval. I then noticed that the amount was wrong albeit by 50 centimes but also the numero cotisant was different.

So, I have spent some time this morning trying to get through to the Roche office which I did eventually. The lady said my dossier had now been transferred to the Roche office and when I said that I'd paid at the Laval office she said it was a document double and that I was up to date with payments. I asked if I should put it in the dustbin and she laughed and agreed I should.

Of course I didn't think to ask why my dossier has been transferred to Roche. My french isn't that good and I don't want to ring the office again so I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience particularly in department 53 or knows if there are changes at URSSAF.

Many thanks in advance.

Yup, Knee Gel, same thing has happened to us.

I'm going to write as I don't trust phone calls for the reasons Idun states!  They had screwed up our final 2011 payment (we were never asked for it) and I sent them a cheque anyway before the due date, which they cashed so this seems to be a catch up/correction thing that's going wrong.

Thanks for pointing this out or I'd not have looked until it was the time for us to send the March cheque.[:)]

Thanks all for the replies/advice.

Interestingly coops, for the three years that we have been paying these cotisations we have never once received a bill in december but like you we sent a cheque (not wanting to be accused of not paying up and giving them the excuse to kick us out of the system) and covering letter to which we have never once received a reply.

I wonder if the March avis will turn up shortly.

Thanks again, Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Coops,

Yes, it arrived this morning and the cheque is in the post! I feel that R-S-Y is going to be more efficient than Laval but we will see what happens with the december bill.

Regards Chris

ps I was just about to post the update for you when I saw that you beat me to it !

Archived