Complete France Forum

Medical Records

Poppy

[quote user="idun"]your GP should be able to send you the information required.

[/quote]

UK GP records are available in full, on request. There is an admin fee (usually no more than £10) but more if copious notes need printing off that cover a long period of time.

I found the people at the EHIC office to be very helpful when I rang them a while ago; our son's friend had a skiing accident and our son accompanied him to hospital. When the friend handed over his EHIC card, our son had a look at his own, and found it had expired. He rang me in UK, and I rang the EHIC numbe; they said he was covered and they would send a new card. A very pleasant manner and very helpful.

I do hope you manage to resolve this problem of records etc soon, Poppy, and get your husband back for tests and treatment.

Thank you so much Sweet 17 for your good wishes.

The Insurance Co continue to mess with our heads but I guess that is part of the strategy. They keep dropping themselves in it but seem unphased when I say I am following complaints procedure for referral to Ombudsman. My diary of 'events' is huge but perhaps I should try and condense it and send it to the Daily Mail.

Archived