Complete France Forum

Health payments query

Gardengirl

Oh I absolutely agree that it's good that there is the choice. As I said, I don't consider one to be better than the other, there is no 'good' or 'bad' way to do it,

Sorry, I'm just anal in that I like to know exactly what kind of company I'm dealing with and I wouldn't ever call a private company a mutuelle because it would feel wrong to me, like calling a pear an apple, but that's what years of nitpicking over contract terms in a business environment does to you, it's very sad I know.

I know that a lot of "mutuelles" freeze your premiums at the level they are when you take the policy out. It's a way of keeping you loyal because if you wanted to another company after you've moved up an age bracket, you probably wouldn't be able to match the premium that you're on.,.

Hm, that's very interesting, ET, that some companies freeze your premiums.

Would be worth getting quotes from those BEFORE I get much older and start paying more and more?[:)]

Also, ET, I am going to be asking about contracts with estate agents in the next few minutes.  Would you be so kind as to look at that topic and give me your opinion/advice, svp?

Archived