Complete France Forum

Since the recent listings change to the Sky EPG my pages seem to randomly feature programme listings highlighted in white, sometimes a couple, and sometimes only a single programme. Does anyone else have this or is it some new feature that I've been previously unaware of ?

p

Paul,

Can't answer your specific, but have you noticed that you can set up your own favourites as an EPG and also that you can now remove the adult x rated listings completely. If you go to the Sky info page and press the red button when the dog and duck are on screen it tells you how to do it. The answer to your original question may also be there.

I’ve noticed occasional program slots with nothing in them and that you cannot move onto to press the I button. They appear a bit like the Box Office “slots” where the film has already started – no text, nothing. I’ve noticed them on mainstream channels and peak times on occasions.

No idea what is going on and have never bothered to go to the station during the unidentified slot.

Ian

I have an even weirder problem with it. We want to tape JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED on the Cartoon Network. It shows up in the EPG, I set up the Digibox+ to record it, it's listed in my planner.  A few minutes before the programme is set to begin, it DISAPPEARS from the planner.  I can watch it live, I can set a manual programme timer for the slot, but I cannot record it using the traditional EPG.  I've not had this problem with any other programme, and the same thing has happened while trying to record a different episode of the same series on Toonami.

I'm usually good with technology, this has me totally stumped.

PG

Archived