Complete France Forum

I use the above service and just had to check the website as the access numbers were written on my phone that I lent to a friend.

I have found that there are now new access numbers which in the case of calls to mobile phones in UK and Germany are cheapre than before, 9cts per minute as opposed to 15.

As the old access numbers contnue to work at the old higher rates I suggest that any other users of this excellent service look at the website to see if they can save even more money!

You're right JR. I use this service too and find that some numbers do change, perhaps every 3 or 4 months, although the one for UK landlines (at local rate cost) has been static now for about year.

Sid

Yes Sid

There is in fact a new (to me) UK landline number but it is still at local rate so I shall continue to use the old one that I am used to.

I used the new access code to call a German friend on her mobile, it was now 9cts whereas 15 before, she was working in Spain and gave me her Spanish mobile number to call necessitating yet another access code and charged at 12cts.

Full marks to them though, they were good value before and it seems the prices are going down, if, you keep up to date with the codes.

Archived