Complete France Forum

Star Academy - Maureen is my Number 1

Anyone watching Star Academy?  I adore Maureen's voice.  Though I wish that she would keep her hair off her face so that we can see her pout.

None of the men (boys?) turn me on, other than the judge with the long hair, who has a kind of attraction (and he gave Maureen "18 sur 20").  Oh, I suppose the host isn't bad - he has nice legs.

Everyone must be having a lie-in because no one has replied.  Mind you, perhpas you lot don't watch the television.  But I have a house full of teenagers so Star Academy is required viewing.  At least I now know who 50cent are/is.

[quote user="Cathy"]

Everyone must be having a lie-in because no one has replied.  Mind you, perhpas you lot don't watch the television.  But I have a house full of teenagers so Star Academy is required viewing.  At least I now know who 50cent are/is.

[/quote]

LOL, 50 cent is just one guy, not a whole group.

As for the best candidate - I quite like Maureen too myself.

Led Zep best band in the world, no argument.  I still listen to their stuff lots, great on the MP3 whilst tackling the garden [:D]

50 cent, what a pillock - call that music.  Kids need to listen to some LedZep and then tell me that 50 Cent is good [:'(]

Maureen is brill, the voice is so distintive, why is she on StarAcc ??  She could get a record contract no probs any where.

What a breath of fresh air boys to  men were, Only prob, wife was singing  at the top of her voice and driving us all mad!!

• 2 weeks later...

Once again, last night, Maureen was stunning.  I would pay for a ticket to see her sing.  Her voice is like Barbra Streisland and Celine Dion, all mixed into one.

By the way, did anyone see angry how James Blunt looked for his last record at the top of the show?  Was it because he was paired with Pierre, who was hopeless?

Archived