Complete France Forum

Teleconnect - feedback on

Hi there,

We are thinking of switching to Teleconnect.  We wondered if anyone had any experience of them and whether you had encountered any problems that we should be aware of.  Alternatively, is the service good.  Any thoughts/feedback appreciated.

Many thanks

Mishtoon  -  Have a look at Clair's threads.

I have a love-hate relationship with Teleconnect.  I went over to them about 2 or 3 months ago.  My main gripe is that they are not open at weekends so if the line goes down (and it has - 3 times and always on a weekend), you have to wait until Monday.  Then on Mondays, they are really busy and its difficult to get through.  So you do need the France Telecom line as well as a back up.

When you do get through, their technical service is very helpful and knowledgeable.  Their customer service is more hit-and-miss.

It's great having unlimited UK calls though and so, on balance, I'm putting up with them.  I was wondering whether we should lobby them to have some sort of assistance at weekends.  I reckon should they give weekend support in the future, I would give them 9 out of 10.  However, without it, 6 out of 10.

Archived