Complete France Forum

I didnt know whether to post this in the food section but I appear to have a weevil infestation in my LCD monitor.

When checking for my usual rash of spelling mistakes before posting I saw an unwanted é which puzzled me, after a few seconds it had changed to an è then the accent started moving down to the next line, I tried squashing it but it was in between the glass and the LCD.

Are these blighters likely to multiply? I dont have any dried food in this room (my chambre) but might they take a liking to my clothing?

[quote user="J.R gone native"]

Are these blighters likely to multiply?[/quote]

No, they will stop moving eventually and die. Having found their way into your screen they are stuck as they seem unable to find their way out.

This I know as my OH's laptop screen houses quite a few of these guests. Unfortunately, although the bodies become desiccated they do not disappear, but remain there to haunt you. I am forever peering at his screen and wondering if what I see is an insect or a typo.

Sue

That made me laugh Sue [:)]

I am just very thankfull that my eyesight has recovered enough since my accident to actually see them!

2 summers ago I had to wear reading glasses to do anything except for the fact that wearing them prevented me from doing most things.

It is quite amusing to see a moving accent, lets hope that he finds a partner to make a circonflex.

Archived