Complete France Forum

[quote user="Quillan"]I would beg to differ with your first sentance, you should have a look at what training is mandatory to be a MCP, MCSE etc. Having held (multiple) Microsoft, Novell and CISCO certification for many years prior to retiring and changing my 'profession' I can tell you its both expensive and difficult to get and requires annual exams to maintain.[/quote]

Didn't help with the spelling though Q [:P][:D]

(For those that have no sense of humour the above comment was a joke)

Quillan wrote: "I would beg to differ with your first sentance, you should have a look at what training is mandatory to be a MCP, MCSE etc. Having held (multiple) Microsoft, Novell and CISCO certification for many years prior to retiring and changing my 'profession' I can tell you its both expensive and difficult to get and requires annual exams to maintain"

Tell you what Q, I know a bloke who has the same expensive and difficult to get certificates as you, and you know what? he runs a boarding house. So as I said, "I fail to see the connection between someones occupation and the ability to understand computers." [:P]

[quote user="NickP"]

Quillan wrote: "I would beg to differ with your first sentance, you should have a look at what training is mandatory to be a MCP, MCSE etc. Having held (multiple) Microsoft, Novell and CISCO certification for many years prior to retiring and changing my 'profession' I can tell you its both expensive and difficult to get and requires annual exams to maintain"

Tell you what Q, I know a bloke who has the same expensive and difficult to get certificates as you, and you know what? he runs a boarding house. So as I said, "I fail to see the connection between someones occupation and the ability to understand computers." [:P]

[/quote]

Sounds like GIGO to me. [:P]

Archived