Complete France Forum

Default search engine?

This would not normally happen on it's own but if you have automatic updates turned on then it's possible that you have been 'upgraded' to IE8 without your knowledge. I don't think IE9 is fully released yet and certainly do not allow automatic updates, if I need IE for any specific purpose I still use v7.

[quote user="Jonzjob"]I have always used google to do any web searches, but all of a sudden I find that bing has appeared?

How can I change it back to google anyone please?

[/quote]

In the search engine box at the top right hand of the screen there is a drop down to allow you to change to the search engine of your choice.

Strange thing is , my list does not contain Bing!

[quote user="Tandem_Pilot"][quote user="Jonzjob"]I have always used google to do any web searches, but all of a sudden I find that bing has appeared?

[/quote]

In the search engine box at the top right hand of the screen there is a drop down to allow you to change to the search engine of your choice.

[/quote]

Hardly surprising as it is now called Live Search or was it.[6]

Have you got a Live Search?

[quote user="pachapapa"]

[quote user="Tandem_Pilot"][quote user="Jonzjob"]I have always used google to do any web searches, but all of a sudden I find that bing has appeared?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hardly surprising as it is now called Live Search or was it.[6]

Have you got a Live Search?

[/quote]

Nope

Archived