Complete France Forum

Wanted Kittens

oh ! now i almost wish i hadnt asked !   the black one looks just like my cat when he was cute and innocent (as opposed to being a gorgeous pain in the a*** now)!

one day i will get another, but i fear that if i went down that road i would end up a mad old lady with 100 cats  (oh and one dog).

thanks for piccies.

i am so jealous i can hardly type !

Thats ok didnt take it that way it did look a bit strange the wires in the background. Why is there not enough electric sockets in french houses!? I have to wait for my partner to put more in but he is a builder and they are very good at doing other peoples houses up but not their own!

i have to correct you on that one - agree totally on the first point - if we ever decided to sell up and move i could open a whole store selling extension sockets !

on second point OH is also a builder (carpenter by trade, but also generally knows most things, except electrics which he wont touch !).   i have known him to get out of bed at 3.00 in morning in uk because he heard our gutter leaking, not just to look you understand but to get ladder out and clear it - oh my god, trust me sometimes i would sometimes rather have a procrastinater !

enjoy the kittens !

Archived