Complete France Forum

Unwanted dog seeks new home

I live in department 17 dompierre sur charente. a friend of mine lives in nearby cherac between saintes and cognac and his neighbour has a 5 month old bitch Pointer needing a new home for free. the usual story a baby has come along and the dog is no longer part of the picture ! she currently spends most of her time tied to a tree in the garden in all weathers and this is no way for a lovely pet to spend its days. so a new home is urgently required to give this poor animal the life it deserves ! those interested contact me and i will pass on your details and information

Sorry Christine we don't have a digital camera but our friends do and unfortunately they are in the uk untill Sunday so untill they get back!  I can tell you for now she is quite a tall girl, white/tan with a patch over one eye

She is still a baby and shouldn't be tied to a tree all day, it makes us so angry as we have 2 Irish Setters about the same size as this pointer (we don't even know her name) and the amount of exercise a large dog needs, I can't imagine how stressfull it must be for her!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived