Complete France Forum

Good Home for two Lovely Girls, Poitou-Charentes

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/Bechamel/TwoGirls.jpg[/IMG]

Tibetan Terrier (12 years, female) and a Japanese Spitz (10 years, female)

Their mistress has gone back to England without them (yes, I know!) as they are not passported.  They are seniors, but who cares, they are just pretty little pets who really urgently need a loving home.  They have lovely characters, are used to family life in a home with children.  They have always been together so it would be great if some kind heart could offer them a little somewhere together.  You know how older dogs are no trouble, they already know everything and just have the good side to give you in return. 

Makes me ashamed to be British...... Just wish you could 'name and shame' her!!!! Disgusting. These 2 adorable dogs have given her the best of their lives so how dare she discard them like a pair of socks.   I FEEL SO MAD!!!!Devil [6]

Sorry can't help as in the UK with rescued dog already.   Good luck!

While I am not condoning the situation, there may have been legitamate reasons as to why this situation has come about.

Obviously, these dogs are old, and it seems to me, by the picture, that they have been well looked after, and well loved.

Think of the heartbreak the owner has had to go through, leaving these two georgeous animals.

The full story of the owners departure has not been posted, and no doubt will remain a mystery.... and you cannot judge a situation unless you know the facts. Yes they should have been passported, depending on the owners original situation. We don't know how long they have been here for, and we don't know why she/he had to return.

I realise what I am saying will be seen as controversial, and I will be slated for having an opinion, but whats Dot Cottons favourite saying.... 'Judge not, lest ye be judged' ..... or something along those lines!

Good point Emma and that could be the case, for example a death in the family etc.. If not, I wonder why they couldn't make arrangements to have someone care for them for six months during the waiting period for the pet passports.[:(]

Archived