Complete France Forum

Roqui needs a home!

All hail Anna!! The reason Roqui has done so well is because you're so damned fantastic with him. And i'd like to say that not only is Roqui a lucky boy to have you in his life but so am I. You're one lovely lady and your hubby's not bad either but don't tell him I said so eh?!

Looking forward to seeing you soon xxx

Thanks all. That's what's sooo good about this Forum. No-one is alone here. The support we all get from each other is just second to none!

Yes, Christine, thanks, Roqui is lucky but not nearly as lucky as us to have such a splendid big black beauty!

He's totally tired out and is sound asleep at the moment as we went for a walk in the woods earlier with our neighbours with their rescued (from a French friend of theirs) 7 month old Berger Belge pedigree pooch. They are the best of friends and have a great time running free together. She gets very frustrated as she can't run as fast as Roqui and yelps at him in a very high pitched bark. However, she has more stamina than him so he gets tired more quickly than her so they compliment each other very well. Then back to ours for an aperitiff. Very sociable for all concerned!!!

Thanks, also to Magnolia for your comments....yes..for goodness sake don't tell a Scotsman that he's not a bad chap!!!! Ha ha!!!

Archived