Complete France Forum

Handsome Setters, Niort

If anyone would like to give a home to a Setter there are two beauties waiting at the Niort refuge, both males

Veinard, born on 8th October 2004

Agile, born on 8th August 2005

The Niort refuge can be contacted on 05 49 73 02 81.  Or if you would like to get in touch with me, I would be very pleased to help.   [:)]

We now have  two lovely rescued setters and they are THE most lovable dogs around. So PLEASE if anyone is thinking of having a sloppy gentle doggie, then these two setters look adorable! They crave a home life so please lets hope someone can give them the wonderful home they so deserve.

• 3 weeks later...

What a beautiful girl she is!

Is still cannot fathom  WHY people buy these expensive animals then abandon them as you would trash in the poubelle, or perhaps maltreat them which is perhaps worse still? 

Our Charley has settled in brilliantly considering he was badly treated and lived on the balcony of a flat.   You might have expected him to come with all manner of emotional baggage considering his previous life,  yet the only thing we have to watch him with is that he is terribly greedy and will be a bit growly over food, probably as a result of never knowing when he might next be fed let alone walked or played with.   

I hope there is someone out there who will look kindly on Relka or any of the other dogs then take them away to a wonderful new life.  Please!!!

Oh Oops sorry,  I thought there were only two dogs..

Whta?? No, I  haven't had anything to drink ! [:)]

I just watched the site for Niort refuge, what a sad sight to see these dogs, lots of labrador type, all beautiful...

Two are really looking like my dog, .. breaks my heart..................

OMG Christine, I must have had senior moments............. [:D]

Now I get it.. the two white setters, male and female were so similar..

OK, now I get it, one left, red one, the two white beauties left........ [Www]

Where are they now?

Archived