Complete France Forum

Beautiful Ragdoll Cat needs a new home

Hi everyone

I am looking for a new home for our Pedigree Ragdoll cat,Suki,  approx 7 years old, in good health. Suki is a White Long Haired Lilac Point, very pretty and very gentle. She is an indoor cat but can go outside in a secured garden/terrace.

The ideal home will have other placid cats, and be a quiet ish family (pref a retired couple or a family with older children). Suki is a sensitve soul and is currently very stressed in our family. We have an active toddler and an assertive second cat so after much soul searching I am very sad to offer her up for another home. She is not happy with us, appears stressed and speaking with the vet agrees we need to find a home that does not have very young children. She is a very loving cat and would suit someone who has lots of time for cuddles. 

We live in St Germain en Laye outside of Paris but are willing to travel or meet half way to find Suki a good home. She is free to a good home. 

Please help! I can provide photo's to anyone interested.

Thanks Cathy, I am useless at technology so.... I dont think I will manage to post one on the forum, but I have managed to use a digital camera and to anyone interested I can email them pictures.

I will see if my husband can work out how to post a picture.... in the meantime I can email a picture to interested parties.I am hopeful there is someone out there that can give her a great home!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived