Complete France Forum

Antivivisection façon Mylène Farmer

Si j'avais au moins

"Si j'avais au moins..." est le 3ème extrait de l'album "Point de suture" de Mylène Farmer qui s'est vendu à plus de 550 000 exemplaires. Le clip a été réalisé par Bruno Aveillan qui a déjà réalisé le clip "Dégénération".

Comme à son habitude, Mylène nous invite dans son univers sombre et féérique... Dans un laboratoire délabré, elle partage l'affiche avec chats, souris, hiboux et autre biche puis se désintègre dans l'espace dans une explosion de lumière blanche. La routine pour Mylène !

• 2 weeks later...

Something haunting about it isn't there, the silence of all those animals suffering in their cages.  The tune was on my mind all day after I first watched it.

If you had to choose the word you hate most, for me it would be vivisection.  I was a member of the Ligue Française Contre la Vivisection back in the early seventies and used to stick posters up.

Look on the bright side - the campaigner in UK only got 10 years this week for attempting to stop the new animal torture centre in Cambridge.

That's quite a step down, you used to get 15 years for conspiracy to stop this evil.

Archived