Complete France Forum

RESCUED PETS

My friend moved to France to live 4 years ago, November last year her husband died suddenly, unfortunately she cannot speak french, some 2/3 weeks ago she was detained under the mental health act and as yet the hostpital have not made a full diagnosis but there are many issues, her 4 cats and ageing collie dog were taken by a french animal wefare organisation, the loss of her pets is causing her even more distress, I would like to locate her pets to be able to reassure her that they are well and to see if there is anything I can do, maybe bring them back to the UK and look after them for her. I am sorry that I do not know the name of the welfare organisation but the village where she lived is Montigny sur Aube 21520, can any one help? I only know the odd word and phrase in french so any contact in France would need to be english speaking. 

Ray

I got your pm thank you.  They are not at the above SPA, but at another one at Messigny.  Apparently they are there as boarders and are fine.  The lady said a nurse had also phoned to see how they were. The shelter lady said she was awaiting news to know when the English lady would be coming out of hospital.

So the animals are not in danger.  I left her my 'phone number in case of need.

Archived