Complete France Forum

Setter Pup Niort

This little baby has been there for several weeks now.  He was found and unclaimed.  It would be marvellous if someone could quickly give him a home, he's just asking for it and shouldn't be in there.

Fourrière Municipale pour Animaux

Chemin du Mal Bâti
79000 Niort

Tél :05.49.73.02.81
open every day of the year from 2.00 to 5.30 pm

How absolutely adorable!!! We now have 2 rescued English setters....both have passports so we take them to Normandy often (we are in the UK!)  But there is ALWAYS room in our hearts for another setter!!! Don't suppose he has a passport, eh????  Damn...we'd LOVE him!!! Please someone give this fabulous pup a home....these setters give soooo much love....

[quote user="Benjamin"][quote user="wallifer"]I do wish he wasn't so far away from me [:(][/quote]

But he isn't. Three hours tops up the motorway. Go on you want him so much.  [:D]

[/quote]

Bit more than 3 hours Benjamin and I wouldn't would to leave my other 3 for over 6 hours [:(], but he does look adorable, is there any more info on him, like rough age and temperament around other males.

Now look what you have done [geek]

Now stop ganging up on me your lot [:)] this has to be thought through properly.

Although I was considering getting another,

Do I really want one at the moment ?

Do I want a male or female ?

Would my boy accept a male ? He was all right with Oliver, because Ollie had a lovely soft nature

Would my old rescue accept another bitch, Petal isn't concerned with being in charge and lets the old girl rule the roost.

Big question what do I do if things don't work out with an older puppy ?

He has apparently now been adopted.  When I called yesterday there was nothing firm and I asked them to let me know if there was any change.  An English couple have just driven 100 kms to adopt him and they say someone who saw him last week confirmed by telephone this morning that they were having him.  They didn't let me know.  I'm most embarrassed for the people.   [:(]

Thank you all for your interest.  At least he has found a home, I just hope it is a good one.

Archived