Complete France Forum

Cesar/Carla Bruni update

I wrote in Rowan's SOS SPA Carcassonne thread abot Cesar/Carla. She was found wandering in Arles, thin and in a poor condition. The people who took her in have worked wonders, but do need to find a home for her, having been unable to find out anything about her previous owners.

She is gorgeous, and about 1 year old according to the Vet.  She seems to have grown in 3 weeks of eating regular meals. She is very intelligent, learns very quickly and desperately wants to please. She is now bi-lingual, seems non-agressive, barks at intruders and is afraid of nothing. She is full of energy, loves going for walks but never strays more than 4 yards. She is very kind and gets upset if she thinks she has hurt or upset somebody. She has learnt to respect cats but will try to sleep with them! 

However, understandably after being abandoned and wandering for quite a time and very hungry, there are still a few minor problems. But the main thing for the people looking after her is that they already have several dogs and cats alraedy. They rescued her because they couldn’t bear to see her as she was, don't want her to go to a refuge, but are keen to rehome her.

Having seen her myself on the day she was found, I was very impressed by the way she took immediately to her rescuers, how gentle she was, and how beautiful, despite being unkempt, hungry and thirsty - and all bony.

Does anyone know someone who would love a big, beautiful dog, who would love them in return? She’s living near Nimes, and would be free to a good home.

[quote user="gardengirl "]She is gorgeous, and about 1 year old according to the Vet.  She seems to have grown in 3 weeks of eating regular meals. She is very intelligent, learns very quickly and desperately wants to please.

She is full of energy, loves going for walks but never strays more than 4 yards. She is very kind and gets upset if she thinks she has hurt or upset somebody.

Does anyone know someone who would love a big, beautiful dog, who would love them in return? She’s living near
Nimes, and would be free to a good home.   [/quote]

She sounds wonderful ... but a picture speaks a thousand words so any chance of a photo of this lovely girl?

Sue

Sounds like a lovely lovely dog - if you manage to get a picture of her to show everyone, Russethouse is the one to help you sort it through photobucket on here - she did me and I'm soooooo hopeless!  Good luck with this

Start here:

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/819635/ShowPost.aspx

once you have the link copy and paste it here, then highlight it, click on the ball and chain icon (just above the Message box, 2nd from right) add the link to the box making sure that the http isn't duplicated.

In preview the link should be underlined, you probably wont see the picture at that stage.