Complete France Forum

Pedigree Jack Russells in Narbonne

Max and Mindy are 18 month old pedigrees who are in a fix!  Their owner has been sectioned and is really very ill now and his wife (in her 70s) is struggling with serious financial problems left by him due to his condition.  These two dogs were purchased in one of his fits of extravagant spending for 2000 (yes thousand) €uros!  This lady doesn't want money for them just a really good home.  They are 18 months old, neutered, chipped and vaccinated and I assume will have their pedigree papers.  Copy and paste the link to see them - pictures not great but the best that we can do for now :-

http://doglinks.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/maxmindy-pedigree-jack-russells-in-narbonne/

OK I changed the ages - sorry about that, senior moment.  I put this post on for someone else and they wanted the amount that had been payed mentioned - of course it's irrelevant but actually it sometimes registers in SOME people's view.  Let's just get back to basics - two very lovely young Jack Russells with long lives ahead of them (I had one that lived to 21 and no I didn't get that wrong!) had all their jabs and IDs done and the very necessary neutering!  Just because you might happen to buy an expensive pedigree dog doesn't automatically mean they are just for breeding.......... it's breeding that we need to drastically curb!  But there are thousands of fickle people who would never contemplate taking a good mongrel for some absurd reason...... dear me no!  They know nothing!

Archived