Complete France Forum

Pedigree 18 month old male Husky

Can anyone offer a kind and loving home to this lovely boy?  He is a pedigree 18 month old male Husky.  He desperately needs a new home as his French owners don't want him anymore.  He is tied up outside 24/7 and a kind gentleman is feeding him and giving him water daily, but this is no life for a young dog.

He is by all accounts very good with other dogs and even cats.   Has shown no aggression and is very friendly and just wants to play - as would be expected as he is only a puppy really.

I have been nformed he has all his paperwork and is free to a good home.   I have photos if anyone is genuinely interested in offering him a permanent home.    He is located in the Orne region (dept 61) and I have said I would be prepared to foster him short term if someone is able to offer him a home.  

I would take him myself like a shot if I could, but we are at our limit with seven dogs and four cats.  Please email me if you would like to see pictures of him.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Jackie

Perhaps searching the internet for the clubs/associations connected with the breed may help find a new owner ... There are peoople who run these dogs in teams for fun from a tricycle who may take him on.... Its not a breed that  is happy to just lie about .he will want to run and often .

Here is one : http://siberianhuskyfrance.free.fr/

It may be worth talking to the members of the comittee they are listed on the site .

Archived