Complete France Forum

Dogs Urgently Needing a New Home in Brittany

Christine Animal

There are several dogs who need a new home urgently as their mistress has gone into hospital and can no longer take care of them. They are in Brittany, near Corlay 22.

If you can help or would like to adopt any of them please call Mark and Sue on 02 96 29 98 02.

There are 6 little Bichons, spayed, chipped and mostly vaccinated. 2 females and 4 males between 1 and 3 years old.

3 Collie types, all male, two of which are spayed (chipped as well I think), between three and four years old.

And lastly for someone with a big open heart there is a lovely 5 year old Labrador/Alsatian cross, spayed and probably chipped. He has three legs, which doesn’t bother him at all and he can still be a loving and affectionate companion.

All these dogs are friendly and have lived in a house. For all further information please contact Mark and Sue.

http://animalaidsaintaubin.monsite.wanadoo.fr

Here is an update from Sue herself on the rehoming of the Brittany dogs:

We’d like to say a big thank you to every one who has helped us so far and for all the calls we have received from wellwishers.

But we’re not out of the woods yet! Out of the 16 we still have six left-

There are 4 Bichon Frises-all castrated-

Carino chip no 981000000363745 male 3yrs

Caro chip no 981000000334521 male 1yr

Abbas chip no 981000000333054 male 1yr

Polar chip no 981000000325174 male 1yr

Then there is -

Storm chip no 963000000213002 male Collie 3.5 yr black and tan, castrated

And last but certainly not least-

Thunder chip no 968000000195051 male 5yr lab/Alsatian cross balck and tan, castrated, only 3 legs but what he lacks in mobility he makes up for in character!

Time is still of the essence, if you can help in any way please call Sue or Mark on

02 96 29 98 02

And for anyone not sure what a Bichon frisé is like (the cutest little things) :

http://www.bichonfrise.org/

Just to keep this topic at the top of the list -

We met the dogs yesterday and all are charming and deserving of good homes.

I believe that two of the bichon frisés are now suited but Caro, Polar, Storm and Thunder still want homes and the matter is becoming really urgent.

Will, you are wonderful.  I have just spoken to Sue and all the Bichons have now found homes.

Storm and Thunder are still there.  Someone from this forum contacted me yesterday for a dog and I put her in touch with Sue.  She was ready to go all the way from the Vendée to adopt Storm and Thunder, which was a very, very kind and generous gesture.  But as their garden is not yet fully fenced it was decided that it would be better to wait.  I am really very grateful to you for that L and don't worry, when you are ready, we shall find you a nice companion.

The solidarity around this affair has been very touching and it is so good to know that there are so many gooduns out there. 

Archived