Complete France Forum

Help for poor Dog on TF

WJT

Hi, Just thought I would post this here because maybe someone can help. I also know that Christine provides very good advise in these situations. There is a thread at the moment on the Total France site in the "Small -Holdings, Animals and Pets" section under the "Cruelty to a dog" thread. I do know this is quite common in France in fact a similar situation is near us in France.

However, this woman does not know what to do and is seeking help because the poor thing has broken free. Please have a look at the thread and perhaps someone can come up with something.

I haven't had time to read it all thoroughly, just skipped through it to get the idea.  Lois has never contacted me, but the other person Majic has about another dog.  An endless tail!  I have not seen it mentioned where they are, but maybe I missed it.  What worries me is where she says there are lot of dogs and then they disappear.  This could be a dog "dealer" and should definitely be reported to the SPA or the Services Vétérinaires or gendarmes.

The dog in question certainly looks in better condition than our Boxing Day dogs which were brought to us by the Services Vétérinaires after the gendarmes had been alerted.

I'm afraid all I can do is pass on anyone who wants to adopt a dog like this, but I don't know where he is.  I'll try to read it all in detail tomorrow...

Archived