Complete France Forum

MAIL ORDER CATALOGS for pet necessities

ChezMerlin

Hi - I am just recently moved to the Alsace from America with my poodle, Merlin.  I am wondering about mail-order catalogs for buying pet needs like food, treats, toys, shampoo etc. Anyone know of such catalogs in France?   Also wondering about "wee-wee pad" solutions.  After living on the 20th floor in Manhattan, my dog is quite used to going on the pads which seem to be non-existent here.  He seems to be adjusting well so far...[Www]

Welcome to the forum ChezMerlin and petit Merlin.  You should be able to find what you need in most supermarkets or pet stores, but there are plenty of online "boutiques pour animaux" if you do a search for boutique chiens et chats, produits animaux, produits chiens chats.  Here's an example and they do the pads if you click under hygiène. The mark is Tena and  I wonder if they are specially for animals or simply the packets you can get for adults (people) in the supermarkets which are called "alèzes" and are found in the toiletries with the couches for adults.  Leclerc have them, as I have already mentioned we get them to put in the cat carriers.  If you need any more pet information in France, just fire away, or have a search on here.  If you are staying here permanently and Merlin is microchipped in Manhattan, don't forget to get him registered here.

http://www.frenchanimoshop.com/

It looks as if it has stopped raining, so I shall go out with mine now...   [:)]

Archived