Complete France Forum

cute kittens

Pads

[quote user="Pads"]In our house you just hang around with the camera and they will do some thing cute just to pose as long as there is a bit of cheese in it for them [/quote]

Do you want to see a picture of my mouse? The cat hasn't caught him yet.

[quote user="Pads"]I had a good picture of my cats doing a 69 er but I cant find it right now , buggar[:(][/quote]

Oh! Is a 69er  a buggar. I always knew I was adrift of what these terms meant![:D]

Here's my mouse. And my dishes.

[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/twinm/mousey-1.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Pads"]Thats so cute , its only a baby , dont let the car get it , make it a little house to live in and feed it[/quote]

It is the tiniest cutest thing I've ever seen. It has been fed but I'm living on a knife edge. I have laid trails of crumbs from the dishwasher  to the door, but I have to scuffle the trail if the OH sees it.

The kitchen is his territory and I can't keep this up for much longer.

No one told me this about living in France.

OK, they did, but this is my dramatic moment. [:'(][;-)]

What do people do with a mouse they have fallen in love with?

I have two trains of thought on this one :

1. You can buy it a cage and keep it safe and love it to a ripe old age. But stunt its true path in life  

or

2. You can set it free to its own fate knowing it will fulfill its true life .....................and probally be eaten by the cat[:(]

You know the old saying " If you really love something set it free and if it loves you it will come back to you " In this case probally with a belly full of other babies for you to fall in love with[:)]  

Is this any help to you ? [Www]

Archived