Complete France Forum

Bugbear in town ..

Frenchie

I'd like to see someone get our two Dogue de Bordeaux on their lap!!   Charley likes sitting on the tractor seat, well any car seat he finds available actually so heaven knows what will happen when OH finally removes his ruddy Harley from the dining room and actually rides it [:@]

[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/moya011/IMG_1010-1.jpg[/IMG]

Meantime, here is Charley as tractor driver.

[quote user="Framboise"].........................so heaven knows what will happen when OH finally removes his ruddy Harley from the dining room and actually rides it 

[:@][/quote]

Whats wrong with that ?

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p211/Bugbear2/winterstorage.jpg[/IMG]

Hurrah, I finally got rid of it today and I have my dining room back!  No more  squeezing around it because  Oh Most Precious Harley now has a well-appointed,  lined, damp-proofed stable where no doubt when winter comes it will also have its own radiator, snuggly blankets etc.  

AND after months of threatening to do so, OH finally rode it today for all of 40 minutes seeing as the temperature was acceptable, no rain for two days, and it was not too sunny.     [:)]Hmmmmm

Framboise, what's it like taking second place in the OH's affection to a Harley?  Or does he take just as much care of you as he does it, you lucky woman?[;-)]

BTW, hope you're now enjoying lots of time in France!

[quote user="Framboise"]... Oh Most Precious Harley now has a well-appointed,  lined, damp-proofed stable where no doubt when winter comes it will also have its own radiator, snuggly blankets etc...  [:)]Hmmmmm[/quote]

[:D]

Well he doesn't polish me thats for sure!   

And yes I love it here en France, especially today when its warm, sunny & bright and with my daughter coming to visit tomorrow for the week.    I am anticipating a stampede of young men seeing as I have two 18 year old girls here oooh la la  [kiss] 

Archived