Complete France Forum

Wanting a dog in or around nice

mad about dogs

Hi, we are wanting a dog to join our family. We are from NZ and have always had dogs who are very spoilt! If you have a dog you need to re-home or can advise of an animal shelter near Nice it would be great. You can email.Thanks Kate

Contact details removed by the moderators.

Please do not post your personal details on the message boards.

Looking at the SDA-Nice website, I see they even have a dog for adoption called Kiwi!  Anyway I hope you find the right dog to join your family.  Please let us know how you get on and post a picture of the dog you choose - everyone loves a happy ending!

Val

Hi,

I'm 10 years old and Im living in Nice at the moment maybe going to Spain to live, but I am looking for a puppy a small dog for my family. My mum and I have been looking hard out. I'm a big doggie lover. I have had dogs since I was a little girl. I have looked at the www.sda-nice.com website I have been to that pet shop and they said that they only have cats. I come from New Zealand so they probaly wouldn't understond my Mum. Do you know where a Animal Shelter in Nice or around Nice, If do please like do that little message thing.

Thanks

Hannah

Archived